Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Masaya Ottoman - Black Solid Pattern - Made to Order
A perfect complement to your chairs, sofas, and rocking chairs. The Masaya Ottoman is a stylish piece of furniture that can act as a footrest, stool, or extra seating space. It features a handwoven seat and is available in a variety of sustainably sourced hardwoods.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat Material: Polyester Manila Cord.
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 11 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 16 H x 25 W x 16 L
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- In stock: Ships in 5 to 10 business days. / Handmade to order : Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.