Home / Collections / Furniture / Amador Rocking Chair (Made to Order) - Multiple Designs
Handwoven in Nicaragua
Amador Rocking Chair (Made to Order) - Multiple Designs
This minimalistic handcrafted solid tropical wood frame is a prime example of function meeting art. The handwoven manila cover the curved back and seat, creating a welcoming space for enjoying a good book or visiting with friends.
- Sustainably sourced, tropical hardwood
- Handmade manila chord - 100% polyester
- Intended for indoor use or covered outdoor areas
- Colonial Pattern and Oiled Teak: Weave #7; Manila colors: Black, Khaki, Naturaline, Charcoal.
- San Geronimo Pattern and Oiled Teak: Weave #10; Manila colors: Black, Charcoal, Ruby, Khaki, Burgundy, Topaz Gold, Naturaline, Navy Blue, Tan, Sunset, Basil.
Mot Mot Pattern and Oiled Teak: Weave #10; Manila colors: Olive, Black, Azulina, Bermuda Blue, Lucerne, Engadine, Espanish Manchu, Khaki, Brown, Rust, Sunset.
- Product Weight: 48.5 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 40 H x 28 W x 35 L
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Estimated delivery time: 8-12 Weeks.