Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Masaya Bench - Mot Mot Pattern - Medium Size - Made to Order
$1,123.00 USD $1,123.00 USD
The Masaya Bench is a versatile bench that can be used in the bedroom, dining room, or as an accent piece anywhere in your home. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and featuring a handwoven seat, this wooden bench is available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options.
- Frame Construction: 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat and Back Material: Polyester Manila Cord
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 31 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 18 H x 59 W x 14 L
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- In stock: Ships in 5 to 10 business days. Handmade to order: Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.