Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Masaya Bench - San Geronimo Pattern - Medium Size - Made to Order
$1,123.00 USD $1,123.00 USD
The Masaya Bench is a versatile bench that can be used in the bedroom, dining room, or as an accent piece anywhere in your home. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and featuring a handwoven seat, this wooden bench is available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options. Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home.
- Frame Construction: 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat and Back Material: Polyester Manila Cord
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 31 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 18 H x 59 W x 14 L
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- In stock: Ships in 5 to 10 business days. Handmade to order: Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.