Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Amador Rocking Chair - Khaki Manila - Made to Order
$1,588.00 USD $1,588.00 USD
Function meets art in our Amador Rocking Chair. This handmade rocking chair features midcentury modern style and is crafted from sustainably sourced wood. Its curved design is perfect for relaxing while its handwoven pattern adds tasteful color to any room. Great for Nursing mothers.
This minimalistic handcrafted solid tropical wood frame is a prime example of function meeting art. The handwoven manila cover the curved back and seat, creating a welcoming space for enjoying a good book or visiting with friends.
- Frame Construction: 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat and Back Material: Polyester Manila Cord
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 48.5 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 40 H x 28 W x 35 L
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Handmade to order : Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.