Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Masaya Rocking Chair - San Geronimo Pattern - Made to Order
$1,453.00 USD $1,453.00 USD
The Masaya Rocking Chair is a midcentury modern, solid wood rocker, handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and handwoven by local artisans. This rocking chair is ideal for indoor spaces, covered porches, favorite reading spots, or as an accent chair adding a pop of color to any area. Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home.
- Frame Construction: 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat and Back Material: Polyester Manila Cord
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 31 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 31 H x 25 W x 28.5 D
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Handmade to order : Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.