Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Chontales Dining Chair I San Geronimo Pattern - Made to Order
$773.00 USD $773.00 USD
A modern complement for your dining set. Featuring a wooden frame and handwoven seat and backrest, our Chontales Dining Chair integrates a unique style and solid, handcrafted construction. Available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options, this wooden dining chair can be used to complete an eating area or complement other spaces in your home. Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home.
- Frame Construction: 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat and Back Material: Polyester Manila Cord.
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 15 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 36.5 H x 33 W x 22.5 D
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Handmade to order : Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.