Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Masaya Armchair - Vaqueano Pattern - Made to Order
$1,398.00 USD $1,398.00 USD
The Masaya Armchair features a solid wood frame, handwoven seat and backrest, and sturdy yet comfortable armrests. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and handwoven by local artisans, the Masaya Armchair is heirloom quality furniture that will stand the test of time. Our Vaqueano pattern features a handwoven geometric design in a bright color palette. Our unique designs make for beautiful statement pieces well suited for any space in your home.
- Frame Construction: 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat and Back Material: Polyester Manila Cord
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 33 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 31 H x 28.5 W x 28.5 D
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Handmade to order : Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.