Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Chontales Dining Chair with Armrests I San Geronimo Pattern - Made to Order
$938.00 USD $938.00 USD
The Chontales Dining Chair with armrests adds elegance and a modern touch to your dining set. Featuring a handmade, solid wood frame with armrests and a handwoven seat and backrest, this armchair is right at home at the head of any table. Perfect accessory to the Chontales Dining Chair. Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home.
- Frame Construction: 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat and Back Material: Polyester Manila Cord.
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 20 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 33 H x 25 W x 23 D
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Handmade to order : Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.