Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Chontales Dining Chair I Mot Mot Pattern - Made to Order
$773.00 USD $773.00 USD
A modern complement for your dining set. Featuring a wooden frame and handwoven seat and backrest, our Chontales Dining Chair integrates a unique style and solid, handcrafted construction. Available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options, this wooden dining chair can be used to complete an eating area or complement other spaces in your home. Characterized by its vivid colors and unique design, our Mot Mot pattern is inspired by the Nicaraguan national bird, also known as the Guardabarranco. The Mot Mot pattern brings the rich color of nature into your home.
- Frame Construction: 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat and Back Material: Polyester Manila Cord.
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 15 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 33 H x 18.5 W x 22.5 D
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Handmade to order : Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.