Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Abuelo Armchair - Vaqueano Pattern - Made to Order
$1,518.00 USD $1,518.00 USD
The “Abuelo'' (or “Grandfather”) is a larger version of our Masaya Armchair. This chair was designed specifically for those looking for a higher and more spacious lounge chair. Handmade from sustainably sourced solid hardwoods, it features a spacious hand woven seat and backrest.
- Frame Construction: 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat and Back Material: Polyester Manila Cord
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 52 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 33 H x 31.5 W x 27.5 D
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Handmade to order : Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.