Handcrafted in Nicaragua
Masaya Ottoman - San Geronimo Pattern - Made to Order
A perfect complement to your chairs, sofas, and rocking chairs. The Masaya Ottoman is a stylish piece of furniture that can act as a footrest, stool, or extra seating space. It features a handwoven seat and is available in a variety of sustainably sourced hardwoods. Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Seat Material: Polyester Manila Cord.
- Manila Feature: 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships Assembled.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon.
- Wood is harvested using sustainable forestry practices.
- Product Weight: 11 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 16 H x 25 W x 16 L
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- In stock: Ships in 5 to 10 business days. / Handmade to order : Ships in 10 to 12 weeks.