Handwoven in Nicaragua
Masaya Rocking Chair (Made to Order) - Multiple Designs
Classic midcentury modern styled rocking chair. Features handwoven Emerald Coast pattern on a sustainably sourced teak, walnut or mahogany wood frame. Our furniture is 100% handmade and heirloom quality.
- Sustainably sourced, tropical hardwood
- Handmade manila chord - 100% polyester
- Intended for indoor use or covered outdoor areas
- Colonial Pattern and Oiled Teak: Weave #7; Manila colors: Black, Khaki, Naturaline, Charcoal.
- San Geronimo Pattern and Oiled Teak: Weave #10; Manila colors: Black, Charcoal, Ruby, Khaki, Burgundy, Topaz Gold, Naturaline, Navy Blue, Tan, Sunset, Basil.
Mot Mot Pattern and Oiled Teak: Weave #10; Manila colors: Olive, Black, Azulina, Bermuda Blue, Lucerne, Engadine, Espanish Manchu, Khaki, Brown, Rust, Sunset.
- Product Weight: 48.5 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 31 H x 28.5 W x 30 L
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Estimated delivery time: 8-12 Weeks.