Handwoven in Nicaragua
Masaya Arm Chair (Made to Order) - Multiple Designs
Our Masaya Arm Chair is simply formed, yet full of impact. Handcrafted using artisanal techniques from sustainably sourced tropical hardwood. The seat and back are handwoven with comfort in mind. This chair is a lasting invitation to any space.
- Sustainably sourced, tropical hardwood
- Handmade manila chord - 100% polyester
- Intended for indoor use or covered outdoor areas
- Colonial Pattern and Oiled Teak: Weave #7; Manila colors: Black, Khaki, Naturaline, Charcoal.
- San Geronimo Pattern and Oiled Teak: Weave #10; Manila colors: Black, Charcoal, Ruby, Khaki, Burgundy, Topaz Gold, Naturaline, Navy Blue, Tan, Sunset, Basil.
Mot Mot Pattern and Oiled Teak: Weave #10; Manila colors: Olive, Black, Azulina, Bermuda Blue, Lucerne, Engadine, Espanish Manchu, Khaki, Brown, Rust, Sunset.
- Product Weight: 46.3 pounds.
- Product Dimensions (in inches): 31 H x 28.5 W x 28.5 L
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Estimated delivery time: 8-12 Weeks.